В каком классе учится__________
С какого класса изучает англ. язык_____________
В каком из центров хотите заниматься (ул. Ленская, Тихомирова, Пестеля)
Конт. тел. родителей______________________________________
- I … speak English.
A can B have C does
- Our family … a big house.
A have got B are got C has got
- Sue … cats.
A loves B love C love’s
- The ball is … the book.
A on B between C into
- She … funny.
A isnt’ B not C isn’t
- We … like bananas.
A aren’t B don’t C doesn’t
- How many dolls …?
A she have got B she has got C has she got
- Is … teddy bear big or small?
A you B yours C your
- … her boyfriend like swimming?
A Does B Is C Do
- What are … names?
A that B their C theirs
- I … go out with my friend Ann.
A yesterday B now C often
- I’m interested … history.
A in B with C about
- My sister has got a good camera and she often takes photos … animals.
A with B of C through
- … there a good art gallery?
A Are B Has C Is
- It closes … half past six … the evening.
A at, on B on, in C at, in
- … the weekend it is closed.
A On B At C In
- “… Tony?” “He’s my husband.”
A Who’s B What’s C Whose
- It’s my … bike.
A childrens’ B children’ C children’s
- It is often … in winter.
A snowy B snowing C snows
- If you want more adventure, you can go to … Alps.
A - B the C The
- Lake Baikal is … lake in the world.
A the most deep B the most deepest C the deepest
- The computer is ….
A my B mine C me
- Marie Curie … her studies in Poland but in 1891 she left for France.
A begun B began C begin
- Where … Sherlock Holmes …?
A did, live B -, lived C did, lived
- Have we got … meat?
A some B anything C any
- You … to do exercises every day to keep fit.
A have B can C must
- It … raining.
A doesn’t B isn’t C hasn’t
- I’m playing ….
A guitar B a guitar C the guitar
- “How … is the vase?” “Fifteen pounds.”
A much B many C high
- If you study more, you…get good marks.
A would B will C -
- London is on ….
A River Thames B River Thames C the River Thames
- Scientists … about 100 planets outside our solar system.
A discover B have discovered C discovered
- She hasn’t been … the Moon.
A to B on C in
- Have you … seen a UFO?
A never B ever C just
- I …to Paris last year.
A have been B was going C went
- If we … more free time, we would do more sport.
A will have B have C had
- I have decided that I … hard for the exam.
A will study B going to study C am going to study
- His bag … stolen.
A was B - C has been
- I stayed in a small village … six months.
A on B for C during
- I think this film …amazing .
A will be B is going to be C is being
- Little Marie … her bed every morning.
A makes B does C has
- Antonio Banderas is older … Jim Carry.
A then B as C than
- “Hamlet” … by William Shakespeare.
A was write B was written C was wrote
- It was the … day in my life.
A happy B happiest C happier
- Cotton clothes … cheaper than silk clothes.
A are B is C -
- While I … a magazine, I suddenly heard screams.
A read B was reading C am reading
- Tomorrow I… to London. I bought the tickets last month.
A will fly B am going to fly C fly
- What … at 8 o’clock in the evening?
A did you do B was you do C were you doing
- If you heat water, it ... .
A boils B boil C would boil
- I haven’t got many friends but I’ve got … really good ones.
A little B a little C a few